- “Duit Xpress”, “We”, “Us”, and “Our” means Duit Xpress Sdn. Bhd. which owns and operates the website, www.duitxpress.com (“Website and Mobile Application”).
- “You” and “Your” means a user of the website and the products and services provided via the website and Mobile Application.
- “Services” includes lending and any other related services by us via our Website and Mobile Application.
Collection of User Information
- Information about you when you register or when you use our Website and Mobile Application.
- Information about your transaction history like spend data, through our app, etc.
- Your unique identifiers such as username and password, preferences information and transaction history.
- Information that you provide when you write directly to us (Including by email) or provide us over telephone.
- Any other information that Duit Xpress is required to collect as per specific mandate from any bank or as a requirement under applicable law.
- Aggregate information and electronic data – like the pages viewed, how you navigate through the website and interact with web pages, etc.
Third-Party Sharing of Your Information
We will take utmost care to ensure that your personal information is not shared with the public and that your transactions on the Website and Mobile Application are confidential. If we use any third parties for any of these transactions, we will also make sure that confidentiality is maintained with these authorised third parties. We only share your personal information with affiliated third parties as permitted or required by law. When we share your personal information with vendors and service providers who perform functions on our behalf, we require that they keep your information confidential and secure and that they use it only as is reasonably necessary to carry out their work or comply with applicable law. We may share your personal information with affiliates and as part of joint marketing campaigns with other financial companies. In addition, personal information may be disclosed or transferred to our affiliates and as part of, or during negotiations of, a merger, consolidation, sale of company assets or equity, financing, acquisition, strategic alliance or in any other situation where personal information may be transferred as one of the business assets of Duit Xpress.
Protecting Your Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the security, confidentiality and integrity of your personal information. We store all the customer data on AWS cloud servers to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls, SSL data encryption and access authorisation controls. In addition, your personal information resides on servers or in areas of facilities that only selected Duit Xpress personnel and contractors have access to.
However, you understand and accept that there’s no guarantee that data transmission over the Internet will be completely secure and that any information that you transmit to us is at your own risk. We assume no liability for any disclosure of information due to errors in transmission, unauthorised third-party access to our Website and Mobile Application and databases or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond our reasonable control and you shall not be entitled to hold Duit Xpress responsible for any breach of security.
Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Information
You can access all your personal and personally identifiable information that we maintain by logging in to your account and going to “My Profile”. This section of the site is password-protected to better safeguard your information. To protect the confidentiality of such personal information, you should not divulge your password to anyone. You are responsible for all uses of the Website and Mobile Application by any person using your customer ID and password. As a registered user, you can update physical address, phone numbers, education and employment information at any time on the website.
- To allocate an identification number to your Internet browser (You cannot be identified from this number).
- To make our Website and Mobile Application more user-friendly.
- To determine if you have previously visited the website.
- To track and report on website and online campaign performance.
- To identify other pages or third-party websites you have accessed.
- To detect fraud and for security purposes.
It is possible for you to configure your browser so that it does not receive cookies. However, this means you will be unable to use secure services that require cookies in order to participate. Some of those services include (But are not limited to) our online application and some member features.
Information from Advertisements on Other Websites
We place and track advertisements on third-party websites. Like many advertisers, we advertise our products and services, and we contract with third parties to place advertisements on websites not affiliated with us where we think the advertisements are likely to be most relevant. These advertisements may contain cookies or other mechanisms that allow tracking of your response to our ads. We and our contracted third parties track and report performance of our advertising and marketing campaigns by using cookies, web beacons, and other similar technology, which may be used to collect and store information about user visits, page visits and duration, and the specific ad or link that the user clicked on to visit the site. No personally identifiable information is stored during this process.
Contacting Duit Xpress
Delete Your Account
As a user of our platform, you have the right to request that we delete your account and any personal information we have collected about you. However, please note that if you have an active loan with us, we are required to keep records of your loan and payment history for legal and regulatory purposes, and therefore cannot delete your account.
If you do not have an active loan, you may request to delete your account at any time. Once a deletion request is made, we will permanently delete all personal information associated with your account within 30 days. This includes your name, phone number, and any other personal information provided during registration. We will also delete any data associated with your activity on our platform. To comply with legal and regulatory requirements, we will retain a record of your account deletion request for a limited period of time. Please rest assured that we do not share your personal information with any third-party services, and we have implemented measures to ensure the security and privacy of your data during the deletion process.
If you have any concerns or questions about deleting your account, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected], and we will be happy to assist you.